Michigan Hunger Solutions works to end hunger among Michigan's most vulnerable populations.
Michigan Hunger solutions works to increase the effectiveness of anti-hunger programs and reduce barriers for the hungry to receive assistance. MHS is currently focused on Child Nutrition Programs throughout the state, including School Breakfast, After-School and Summer Meals.
- Increasing access to universal school breakfast
- Increasing participation in after-school meal and activity programs
- Increasing access to summer meal and activity programs
- Providing support to new and existing programs
Find Child Nutrition Programs in Your Community
- Contact your local School District
- Contact 2-1-1
- Ask local Community Centers
- Use the Michigan Department of Education Summer Meal Site Locator (coming soon!)
Sign Up for the MHS Newsletter
For more information contact Scott Dzurka.